Our policy is that children must wear school uniform at all times.
We believe that the wearing of school uniform gives children a common identity.
It illustrates our high standards and allows children to be ambassadors for the school.
To purchase school uniform
Or contact One Stop School Gear on:
Unit 1 Beehive Business Centre,
Telephone | 01245 214084
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
School Uniform Guidelines
- Children’s clothing must be clearly labelled with your child's name. It is not possible for us to find or identify lost 'unnamed' items of clothing.
- Jewellery, make-up and nail varnish are not allowed in school at any time.
- Watches may be worn and those children with pierced ears must wear plain gold or silver studs only.
- No earrings may be worn during Swimming, PE or Games lessons.
- Watches and stud earrings will remain the responsibility of the child and not the school.
- Long hair should be tied back at all times.