Our “Online Payment” system enables parents to pay for trips, uniform items, music lessons, Early Years snacks and school dinners online. On line payment is our preferred payment method and we are encouraging all parents/carers to sign up for our on line system. Please note there is a minimum payment value for school dinners of £5.00.
Similar systems have already been installed in many schools nationally, bringing a number of important benefits:
- Simple to use web interface.
- Payments are made through WorldPay so they’re secure and reliable
- Parents can view their payment history online
- Reduced risk of pupils losing cash
To register you need your childs unique link code. Just ask at the office for this or email Mrs Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please take the time to access the system, via the school website, and have a look!
Click here to access the Tucasi SCOPAY website www.scopay.com/westlandspri-essex
A Brief Guide
To make a payment to the school using the internet you will need to open up the website address www.scopay.com/westlandspri-essex
- From here you can “log-in” to your account using the Link Code provided.
- The screen will open up with your Child’s Account. If you have more than one child at the school, you can select which child you are making the payment for.
You can now pick the items you want to pay for, which may include :
- School trip or visit
- School Uniform
- Dinner Money
When you have finished your selection you proceed to Checkout. The items you wish to pay for will all be listed here.
- Select Checkout to confirm your purchase. You will then be prompted to enter your address details and when you place the Order you will be directed to the secure payment page where you enter your payment details.
- Once you have confirmed your payment your order will be displayed and you will also receive an email to confirm the payment from your bank and also to confirm the items purchased.
- If you have ordered uniform items these will be prepared for you and given to your child to bring home. We will text you to let you know when your order is completed.
You can also use the system to check :-
- Previous online transactions
- Items purchased in school
- The dinner calendar with meal options taken.
A full Online Payments User Instructions document is available from the school should you need it or can be downloaded here;
Quick Reference Guide - Checkout
Quick Reference Guide - Accounts